How to Make an Appointment
Online by clicking the link above
By telephoning our reception between 8.30 – 6.00pm daily
Please note the practice closes between 1pm & 2pm for lunch daily and from 1pm on a Thursday.
By calling in person at reception
It is not always possible to see your usual doctor therefore we would request that you accept the next available appointment or be seen by another professional if your problem is more urgent.
Please note we have a female GP in surgery every day.
It will help things to run smoothly if you:
- Please make an individual appointment for each person to be seen. Delays are caused for everyone if two people are seen in one appointment.
- Our standard appointment time is 10 minutes. If you feel your problem may take longer please mention this to the receptionist and she can arrange extra time for you.
- Please do not ask the doctor to complete forms in surgery.
- If your appointment is for a medical examination for HGV, PSV Driving Licence or a private medical report for employment this will be arranged outside of surgery hours and we request you make a half hour appointment. There will be a private fee for this service. See list of fees displayed at Reception.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please let us know as soon as possible. We can usually allocate your appointment to someone else even at short notice.