How To Make An Appointment
Online by clicking the link above (please call into reception to register for this service)
By telephoning our reception between 8.30am – 6.00pm daily.
By calling in person at reception
Please note the practice closes between 1.00pm & 2.00pm for lunch daily and from 1.00pm on a Thursday.
It is not always possible to see your usual doctor therefore we would request that you accept the next available appointment or be seen by another professional if your problem is more urgent.
The receptionist staff assist in the day to day running of the practice and support the services we provide. Strict confidentiality is maintained by all staff on any matter relating to the health of our patients. Our staff will ask you certain questions when you call. They have been trained to make these enquiries on our behalf in order for us to help you in the most appropriate way. Reception staff are there to help you, but their job is very demanding and they are often very busy, so please be patient.
Please note we have a female GP in surgery every day.
It will help things to run smoothly if you:
- Please make an individual appointment for each person to be seen. Delays are caused for everyone if two people are seen in one appointment.
- Our standard appointment time is 10 minutes. If you feel your problem may take longer please mention this to the receptionist and she can arrange extra time for you.
- Please do not ask the doctor to complete forms in surgery.
- If your appointment is for a medical examination for HGV, PSV Driving Licence or a private medical report for employment we request you make a half hour appointment. There will be a private fee for this service. Please ask at reception for fee amount.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please let us know as soon as possible. We can usually allocate your appointment to someone else even at short notice.